How to add selective labels to your scatter plot
Note: It's currently only possible to add selective labels in SVG mode.
If you have many different points in your scatter plot, displaying all of their labels at once might look a bit messy and confusing. Take this example:
Luckily, it's also possible to display only certain labels that you select when you add your visualization to a story. To do this,
- Make sure you've selected SVG as a renderer in the Dot styles settings
- In the Dot labels settings, select to "Show labels on points" and then "Selective (story only)"
- Add your visualization to a story by clicking "Add to story" in the top right corner
- In the story, select the dots you'd like to add labels to by clicking on them
- If you only have one slide in your story, you might want to remove the navigation. Here's more on that topic.