How to duplicate a project
Duplicating a project from someone else's profile into your own is very simple. If they are on a Free account, you can duplicate any of their projects. If they are in a Company account, you have to be in the same company to be able to duplicate a project from them. You can also duplicate any of your own projects to create a back-up version.
- Duplicating your own projects
- To duplicate your own project, go to your projects page and select the one you'd like to duplicate. Hover over the three dots in the bottom-right corner of the project tile and select "Duplicate this visualization". Once clicked, you will be taken through to the duplicated version of this visualization.
- You can also duplicate your visualization from within the editor. To do this, hover over the small dropdown arrow next to the title and select "Duplicate". This will take you through to a copy of the visualization.
- Duplicating public projects
- Projects created by free users are public and duplicable. To duplicate a public project, go to the showcase page of the story or visualization and select "Duplicate and edit" from the top-right corner. This will take you through to your newly created copy of the project.
- Duplicating projects from members of your company
- Please note this is only possible on Business and Enterprise plans
- If you're in a company, you can navigate to your company page and click on any member of your company's profile. From there, you can duplicate one of their projects by clicking into it and selecting "Duplicate" from the small dropdown next to the title of the visualization.