How to add, remove and manage users
The way newsroom, business and enterprise-level accounts are administered in Flourish is quite similar. Each organization is registered as a company within Flourish, with its own allocation of assigned users. The company/newsroom is an “umbrella” covering individual user accounts.
You can ask us to add or remove users from your company or newsroom. However, it is easier and much faster to do it yourself. Each company or newsroom can feature one or several administrators who are able to invite, add or remove users from their organization. The way to achieve this is the following:
- Once logged in, head over to the "My Company" section of your user profile within Flourish (see below)
- Under the "Members" section, you'll be able to see a list of users of your company or newsroom. Ours is populated, but yours might be empty. By clicking "Invite" as an admin, you will be able to invite users to your organization, regardless of them having a Flourish account already or not.
- Enter the emails of the persons you wish to invite and then click "Send invites". You can even pre-assign them to roles, such as administrator or approver.
- In the company area, you will be able to set the publication policy of your organisation as well.
- If you don't have an administrator account for your organization, do not hesitate to contact us through the in-app speech bubble icon.