Adding line labels to your line chart
How to add line labels to your visualizations
- Upload your data into the "Line, bar and pie" template as
- Go to the "Labels" section on the settings panel on the preview page of your visualization and click the switch for "Show labels on lines".
- You can now customize your line labels to however you see fit.
Ways to customize your line labels
- Keeping the labels the same color as the lines keep your visualization consistent and help to know which line is which.
- If you do want to change the colors of the line labels to all be the same, you can change the color of the text in the labels section.
- You are able to choose to display only certain line labels, if you need to draw attention at a specific facet of your chart. Just manually enter in the box the labels you would like to display, one per line. The labels should match headers from the Values columns.
- Ability to change the appearance of the line connecting to the label. In this option, you can change the display of the line, color, padding, and width of the line.
- Remove the legend to simplify the appearance of the visualization, since the line labels are doing the job of informing what each color means.