How to display your data in a different order
If you want to show your data in an order that isn't highest to lowest or lowest to highest, you can do so by using our data sorting options.
Please note data sorting options are only available in bar charts and column charts.
For example, in below chart, we might want to display "Total" as the last bar, not as the first.
- Go to the "Chart type" settings
- Choose from the different options:
- Data sheet will show your bars or columns based on the order in your data sheet
- Value will sort your bars or columns based on their value
- Label will sort your bars or columns based on their label (alphabetic)
- Use the "from highest to lowest" or "from lowest to highest" settings to customize your selection